The Saudi who married 53 times to find ‘peace and stability’
Following second wedding, many problems erupted between him and his wives, prompting him to marry once more, says Abu Abdullah
![]() |
| Image credit google |
In a bid to search out “peace and stability”, a Saudi man, 63, claimed to possess married fifty three times throughout a span of forty three years.
According to a story printed in Gulf News, Abu Abdullah unconcealed that the explanation behind his multiple marriages was his “search for a lady United Nations agency might create him happy”.
“I tried to be truthful to any or all wives,” aforementioned Abdullah, United Nations agency has been labeled the ‘polygamist of the century'.
Talking to the publication, he said: “When I married for the primary time, I didn't commit to marry quite one lady as a result of i used to be feeling snug and had youngsters.”
Due to sure “problems”, Abdullah determined to tie the knot for the second time at the age of twenty three.
Following the second wedding, many problems erupted between him and his wives, prompting him to marry once more.
“I married fifty three ladies over long periods. the primary was once I was twenty years and she or he was six years older than Pine Tree State,” he added.
He any unconcealed that his shortest spell of wedding was a one-night event. Most of his marriages were to Saudi ladies. He aforementioned he has conjointly married foreigners throughout his overseas business visits.
Responding to a matter, he aforementioned that he doesn't commit to get hitched with.

🙃🙃
ReplyDelete